Does anyone use an insurance from for Temporary Residence Permit (TRP)?


  • I’ve used it. 90 EUR every 3 months. I got it when I arrived to Estonia. Technically, you can get away with having just the 3 months at first to apply for TRP.
  • You pay by installment every 3 months but you only need to pay once because you will be receiving your residence permit before the first 3 months expire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.