Skip to content
- www.noobel.ee – local Estonian production, prices are good (~1000 eur /meter)
- www.nolte.ee – German furniture, average pricing (~1500 eur /meter)
- I would recommend you NOT to choose Arens because they messed up everything. Wrong measurement and wrong materials even everything are b/w correct. (Real experience)
- www.moons.ee Handmade kitchens. Good quality, super service and customer understanding… and English speaking.
- I saw locksmith and key maker in Selver at Tondi
- Maybe Mirgoods could help you with this? He’s awesome with leather work.
- Kohver ja Kott. It’s a bit hard to find but it’s actually right by the Tondi train stop.
- Tubli Rätsep
- SOL Pesumaja. It is on Maakri street (on the backside of Stockmann). They also are a dry cleaner and can do alterations.
- Hawaii Express (Pirita tee 102, 12011 Tallinn)
- City Bike in old town (Vene 33) gives very good service and has good prices as well.