- ultraheli.ee Marek Shois. He is genius in ultrasound and different patologies.
- I recommend Konstantin Ridnõi in ITK. He is the best one. ITK has a pricelist for patient without insurance. You just pay full price. Patient with insurance has ultrasound for free. But its quite hard to get time to Ridnõi.
- I recommend this place sakalahambaravi.ee/broneerimine
- My trusted dentist www.tervisetrend.ee/hambaarst-Farid-Garajev-MD9815.aspx
- My absolute favourite place for any dental care in Tallinn is Kliinik 32 www.clinic32.eu
- Ieva Paužaitė, an English-speaking dentist in Unidenta clinic (address: Tartu mnt. 43)
- I can recommend www.kiropraktika.ee a bit pricey but he’s very good
- I’ve visited kiropraktikakliinik.ee as it was my first and last chiropractor I cannot compare with others
- Do you specifically need a chiropractor? Because if the problem is muscolar I can help. www.muskliabi.com
- Jaak Lill is fantastic. His phone 514 5960. Address: Paldiski Mnt 26
- The absolute best Allan Oolo kiropraktik.ee
- Georg Laasik georglaasik.ee, has a lot of experience with different injuries, including back and neck issues. Speaks fluent English and Finnish, also ok in Russian. Close to centre (Kunderi 24).