Can I get a free Estonian language course?


  • Yes. There is a welcoming program, which gives some free courses of A1 level Estonian. First, you need to obtain a Temporary Residence Permit (TRP). After that you will receive your ID-card, which will come with an invitation to a free Estonian language course and if you pass the free language exams you will be repaid the cost of any officially recognised Estonian language course you took to prepare you for the exams. Welcoming Program

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.